Book Your Party Today!
You can have it all – a romantic setting, delectable cuisine, and gracious service – at The Sunset Restaurant. Set against the Malibu bluffs just steps away from Zuma Beach, The Sunset is housed in an updated classic beach bungalow. The two-story restaurant breathes with space and light thanks to its expansive front windows overlooking the Pacific.
Exchange your marriage vows right on the beach. As you walk down the velon aisle, a light breeze lifts your veil. Other elements further enhance this idyllic setting: sailboats drift across the horizon… the sound of the waves creates a soothing harmony with the music of your accompanist. Your guests are entranced, and the night has only just begun.
Next, your guests move into your private outdoor lounge where they are warmly greeted with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails. Here, they enjoy one of Malibu’s jewel-toned sunsets as you and your partner capture the incredible view on the beach. Following the cocktail hour, your party will continue in your reception hall recognized for its understated classic beach décor that can easily adapt to your own vision. Join us at The Sunset and your imagination is only the beginning.
- Ceremony Capacity: The beach holds up to 150 seated guests.
- Reception Capacity: The event room holds up to 120 seated guests including a dance floor or 150 seated guests without. The restaurant parking lot may be tented to hold 200 seated guests or 300 standing. Upstairs, our North Room (semi-private) holds 30 seated guests. Adjacent to the North Room, our South Room (private) holds 20 seated guests.
- Beach ceremony only events are available through The Sunset Restaurant. Please contact the Events Department for more information and pricing.
THE SUNSET ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGE
- Ceremony: Beach Permit and Insurance Liability, White Wooden Chairs, and a White Aisle Covered in Velon.
- Reception: Tables, Chairs, Glassware, Silverware, Silver-Trimmed China, White Table Cloths, White Napkins, Cake Cutting, Coffee, Hot Tea, Bar Set-Up, Bartender, Private Patio with Outdoor Lounge Furniture and Heaters, Valet Service, Servers, Hosted Three Hour Limited Bar, and a Seated Two-Course Meal.
VIEW THE SUNSET RESTAURANT WEDDINGS & CELEBRATIONS BROCHURE